Master Scheduler, Chantilly, VA TS/SCI
The Master Scheduler provides knowledge and expertise to schedule and schedule risk analysis.
• Analyze development contractor and subcontractor integrated master schedules and perform schedule diagnostic health assessments, trend analysis, schedule realism analysis, schedule risk analysis, and EVMS analysis on large, complex space and software-intensive programs
• Document and communicate analysis findings to senior Government leadership
• Active TS/ SCI with polygraph
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum ten (10) years of experience in schedule analysis, EVM and Government contracting principles and practices
• Ability to assess program schedule critical paths & schedule margin erosion
• Ability to perform schedule diagnostic and schedule health assessments
• Support predicative schedule forecasts and estimates at completion (EACs)
• Possess basic working or functional knowledge of schedule analysis tools such as Full Monte, Milestones Pro, or equivalent
• Experience with information technology (IT) systems, automated information systems (AIS) and software development environments
Equal Employment: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.” If you have any questions or would like to write us about your security clearance, you can do so at Stellarpeak Careers careers @ stellarpeak.com.