EVM Program Control Analyst, Chantilly, VA TS/SCI
The EVM Program Cost Control Analyst will interface with leadership, program managers, functional management, control account managers (CAMs) and business managers to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements
• Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system
• Responsible for ensuring adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government
• Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines
• Perform program financial analyses and provides both external and internal reporting(s)
• Interface with program and functional management to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements
• Create and provide the following to program management teams:
• Risk and opportunities assessment
• Performance measurement (Earned Value Management-EVM)
• Variance analyses
• Estimates To Complete (ETC) and Estimates At Completion (EAC).
• Assists in preparing for internal and external audits
• Be fully versed in the operation of all EVMS processes/procedures and generate baseline and contract performance report (CPR) data for a complex program
• Prepares and updates ETC, Baselines, Task Description and Basis of Estimate (TD/BOE), and establishes Performance Measurement reporting/customer reporting requirements
• Creates “what-if” scenarios and supports work-around plans
• Bachelor’s degree
• Prior related experience with financial analysis and/or reporting.
• Strong PC skills required with high level Excel skills
• Significant EVM experience.
• TS/SCI clearance
Equal Employment: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.” If you have any questions or would like to write us about your security clearance, you can do so at Stellarpeak Careers careers @ stellarpeak.com.