120 SIGINT Systems Engineer, Junior, Chantilly, VA TS/SCI CI Poly
StellarPeak is a distinguished agile government contracting business. We bring unique customer insight, enhance business development through extensive customer and industry relationships, and deliver superior professional services. Our employees are typically experts in their fields with advanced degrees and the highest in security clearances. We only hire the best employees. We only bid on, win, and work on projects we know we can successfully complete. If you're a veteran then take a look at our available career opportunities or contact us so we can assist with your networking.
SIGINT Systems Engineering role as a junior technical member of a dynamic team providing Systems Engineering support to the government stakeholder.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- SIGINT integration and closure initiatives for current and future systems through the Systems Engineering lifecycle readiness events
- Support reviewing and assessing CONOPS and architecture products
- Support the review and assessment of requirements for adequacy to meet the mission needs while assessing system and segment schedule dependencies and risks
- Support system acquisition milestones to integrate new systems and initiatives in support of expanded SIGINT mission capabilities
- Work directly with the customer, and supporting contractors, to determine the overall maturity of SIGINT acquisitions at each stage of the Intelligence Community Lifecycle acquisition process while adhering to government standards and processes
- Provide support and technical consultation, meeting coordination, and support to recommendation briefings and develop initial recommendation for Government leads
- Requires 0 to 5 years with BS/BA or 0 to 2 years with MS/MA
- Knowledge of SIGINT systems and overall space and ground architecture
- Experience identifying user & enterprise needs/requirements and gap identification, analysis and assessment
- Experience in supporting Requirements Engineering, CONOPs development, and/or system integration to accommodate the End to End SIGINT Systems Engineering
- Understanding of the intelligence community and customer domain, along with a strong focus on core systems engineering processes
- Proven communication skills
- Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and related digital tools
- Proficiency in using a Rhapsody or other UML based Architecture tool
- Knowledge of standard DoDAF and MoDAF architectural views
- Certified in one or more of the following: SAFe, ITIL, PMI/PMP, INCOSE
Equal Employment: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.” If you have any questions or would like to write us about your security clearance, you can do so at Stellarpeak Careers careers @ stellarpeak.com.