Systems Integrator, Reston, VA TS/SCI CI Poly
This position will support the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), Information Technology Services (ITS) group. This is a full-time position located at the customer site in Reston, VA. Selected applicants will be responsible for supporting the management and technical execution of activities performed by development contractor personnel to satisfy the requirements identified for each Agile Program Increment as directed by the Government. The team member will support integration and implementation of end-to-end solutions into the ITS enterprise. You will be responsible for reviewing development contractor artifacts and documentation as directed by the Government, recommending processes to promote alignment of portfolio management, program management, financial management, technical management, system security integration and engineering resources, facilitating existing and new forums/processes to enable more effective integration across technical and programmatic disciplines and congruence between execution activities, decisions, and constraints, recommending modifications to existing forums/processes that enable more effective technical and programmatic integration and approved changes to the baseline and providing integration and decision support expertise to ITS leadership and other stakeholders to ensure decisions consider implications to NCTC and ITS tactical and strategic priorities and backlog, and are in accordance with prior decisions.
- Must have an active TS/SCI CI Poly clearance
- Desire and willingness to help support and influence a customer organization that undergoes constant change.
- Demonstrated experience executing and managing end-user requirements gathering and curation activities for Information Technology (IT) systems and services
- Ability to clearly articulate requirements definitions and their dispositions to senior executive government leadership
- Working understanding of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and or knowledge of Agile Development techniques and related issues
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and lead teams in requirements development activities
- Demonstrated experience applying standards & commercial best practices, developing requirements artifacts using commercially available tools, and providing execution support to ensure compliance with the approved and allocated requirements.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with government leads and contracting officer’s technical representative (COTR) to plan and execute technical and programmatic activities
- Ability to identify key technical risk areas, and translate the risk areas into program impacts
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present results to senior leadership
- Ability to work independently and lead detail-oriented tasks
- Experience across the program life cycle (requirements, design, implementation, test, and sustainment)
- Experience in the use of Tableau, SharePoint, JIRA and Confluence
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or its DoD equivalent or coursework
- Certified Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), other SAFe certifications or coursework
- Experience as a technical writer